Smoked Salmon Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1 package fresh fettuccine noodles
- 1 package smoked salmon, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream or half n' half (option to use extra creamy oat milk)
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, chopped
Cook fettuccine noodles according to package directions. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cheese, whisking to heat through. Stir in parsley and smoked salmon. Serve over cooked fettuccine. Enjoy!
Pro Tip: Save some of the pasta water and use it to thin out the alfredo sauce as needed.