There was a time when people knew who grew their produce, butchered their meat, and caught their seafood. Now you can once again, know your fisherman.
- Every summer we fish in Bristol Bay, Alaska for wild sockeye salmon.
- We only offer our catch, and seafood caught from other independent fisherman like us.
- It is challenging to find quality seafood in most grocers, and impossible to know who caught it.
- Our fish remains in our care and safekeeping from harvest to delivery.
Sustainability is Key.
- Maintaining its vibrant fishery, free from the adverse impact of man is imperative for the future of Bristol Bay, AK.
- We support the State's strict management of this unique watershed and fishery.
We catch our sockeye in the Naknek and Kvichak rivers of Bristol Bay, Alaska. Take a peek at the map below to see exactly where the fish is harvested!